Green Card/Citizen

Honest Legal Assistance Throughout Your Legalization Process

Becoming a Permanent Resident Or a Citizen of the United States

Many immigrants who have lived or worked in the U.S. for a period of time wonder how they can obtain legal permanent residency in the U.S. There are two ways to do this:

If you are interested in becoming a legal permanent resident or U.S. citizen, Esmeralda Alfaro, INC. can help you through the process.

We offer affordable, respectful services to clients in greater Los Angeles, in Bakersfield and throughout Southern California. Contact us by e-mail or call toll free at (213) 623-5758 for a free consultation.

Moving from a Green Card to U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization

Our attorney are happy to help clients who already possess legal permanent residency (a green card) and want to become U.S. citizens.

The application for U.S. citizenship can be confusing, and many people find the forms difficult to fill out correctly. It is essential to consult with an immigration lawyer if any of the following has happened to you:

  • You may have derived citizenship through your parents
  • You have a criminal convictions either in the U.S. or abroad
  • You have lived abroad for more than six months while holding a green card
  • You are behind on your taxes or child support

Even if you think you will run into problems, we may be able to help you. There are often ways to handle these issues and let you have a chance at citizenship.

For a free consultation about getting a green card or in becoming a U.S. citizen, contact us by e-mail or call toll free at (213) 623-5758. Our firm is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday.

We Handle Consular Processing

When a person who lives outside of the United States wants to get a visa, green card or apply for U.S. citizenship, it is handled through a process called consular processing.

Applicants apply for a visa or other documents at a U.S. consulate office in their home country.

If you applied for admission through consular processing but were denied entry into the United States, we can work to find out why.

Once we know the problem, we will find out if a pardon or waiver is available.

Contact us by e-mail or call toll free at (213) 623-5758 for responsible and honest immigration help.